The launch event is an exclusive ticket only evening of indulgence with beauty treatments, chocolates, champagne and canapes as well as complimentary luxury beauty gift bags.
Dermalogica experts will be attending to give each guest a skin analysis/ face mapping and complimentary samples service and Forever Living (who specialise in Aloe skin products) will be showcasing their products with a special promotional discount of 30% on the evening.
Each guest chooses their beauty treatments at the time of buying their ticket and the time slots are from 7pm to 9.30pm at half hour intervals. See below for a list of treatments.
We always endeavour to support a charity and we will be donating £5 of every ticket price to the Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centre in Bristol.
So all in all this will be a very special evening !
Date: 18th May 2012
Venue: Hotel du Vin Bristol,
The Sugar House
Narrow Lewins Mead,
Parking: The hotel has 8 first come first served spaces as well as pay and display at the front of the hotel and there is an NCP across the road (25% off with Hotel du Vin)
Ticket Price: £50
phone: 07794 070 812
All of the following are included:
- Champagne on arrival, and a fully stocked bar open all evening (all drinks included)
- Two 15 minute or One 30 minute treatment from the following: Hand & arm massage, Neck & shoulder massage, Scalp massage, Leg & Foot massage, Brow shape (all 15 minutes each). Mini Manicure or mini Pedicure (30 minutes each)
- Luxury canapes throughout the evening
- Personalised one-to-one skin analysis (face mapping) from Dermalogica experts including customised samples based on their individual skin concerns.
- Sample Forever Living health and beauty products and receive 15% discount on any purchases plus many more promotional offers.
- Luxury beauty gift bag for every guest
- Lindt chocolates
- Chiropractor giving spinal screenings to check posture and offer advise on how treatments can help.
- £5 of every ticket will be donated to the Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centre (also donations will be welcome on the night)
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.